You can predesignate a doctor of medicine (M.D.) or doctor of osteopathy (D.O.)
who tre
ated you in the past and has your medical records. Or you can predesignate
the office, clinic or hospital where the doctor treated you. If you predesignat
e your
 personal physician, you will be allowed to see this doctor right after you are injured.
If you give your employer the name of your personal chiropractor or personal
acupuncturist in writing before your are injured, you may switch to this chiropractor
or acupuncturist upon request during the first 30 days after your employer learns
about your injury or illness.